When I started check_zpools.sh, I had manually set the warning and critical thresholds which are used to compare against the current pool usage. This is basically how I start a new plugin. If everything works, I move on to the next step and add options (e.g. -w).
Well, it seems that I forgot to remove the manually defined warning and critical thresholds after having added the options ;-).
The new released version now supports to run without any thresholds (so there won't be any usage comparison on the zfs pool).
Thanks to user "xrated" on Nagios Exchange making me aware of this bug.
No comments yet.
Personal Internet VMware PHP Linux Shell Bluecoat Proxy Windows Hardware Virtualization Nagios MySQL DB Monitoring Mail Android Network Wyse Hacks Tomcat Postgres Apple Mac Backup BSD ZFS Solaris SmartOS Unix Multimedia Perl Database MongoDB CMS OTRS FreeBSD Wordpress LXC Nginx Proxmox DNS Graphics GlusterFS Security Chef HAProxy Icinga Ansible HTML MariaDB Containers Rancher Docker AWS ELK Kibana Logstash Filebeat Varnish PGSQL PostgreSQL ElasticSearch CouchDB Bash Macintosh Container Minio Grafana InfluxDB Databases NFS OSSEC SystemD Java Zoneminder Surveillance Elasticsearch SSL TLS Icingaweb2 Cloud Wireless Kubernetes Ubuntu